Below are links to my photographs that have been published in print and online media. I have thousands of photos from my travels in Russia, Turkey, the Caucasus and Central Asia; if you would like to use them in your publication, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My pictures of Mežica cricket club in Slovenia feature in the book “Remarkable Cricket Grounds” (Brian Levison / Pavilion Books, 2016).
- My photographs illustrate the “Puffins” page of the website for QI, the BBC television programme.
- A photo gallery from Kandalaksha, Arctic Russia – for The Russian Student
- A photograph of Kyiv, Ukraine was published in the Guardian’s Life & Style section. It also featured in the newspaper’s ‘Weekend’ magazine on 25.2.12.
- My photograph of Brighton, England was also in the Guardian newspaper’s Life & Style section.
- A postcard from Noravank monastery, Armenia – in Elsewhere Journal
- My article ‘Letter from Yoshkar-Ola: a bizarre fairytale in the middle of provincial Russia’ for The Calvert Journal includes my photos.