- In April 2019 two of my photographs were displayed at the exhibition ‘Daily Lives in Central Asia’, organised by the European Union’s ‘SEnECA’ project and hosted by the BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels, Belgium.
- My pictures of Mežica cricket club in Slovenia feature in the book “Remarkable Cricket Grounds” (Brian Levison / Pavilion Books, 2016).
- A photo gallery from Kandalaksha, Arctic Russia – for The Russian Student
- A photograph of Kyiv, Ukraine was published in the Guardian’s Life & Style section. It also featured in the newspaper’s ‘Weekend’ magazine on 25 February 2012.
- A postcard from Noravank monastery, Armenia – in Elsewhere Journal
- My article ‘Letter from Yoshkar-Ola: a bizarre fairytale in the middle of provincial Russia’ for The Calvert Journal includes my photos.